ChipFill™ - Solving road repairs quickly and cost effectively
- No on site blending or mixing is required, making application and clean up easy and fast
- No bulky specialized equipment is necessary. A propane fueled heat gun is all that is needed
- Strong bond with the road surface helps seal the repair area from further water penetration
- Pre-packaged material can be reused after bags have been opened, eliminating costly waste
- Extended repair season
Fast and cost-effective road repair solution
ChipFill is uniquely designed to provide a cost effective method for quick repairs or patching of potholes, cracks, manholes and small open areas in asphalt, concrete, bricks and cobblestones.
ChipFill has specific bonding capabilities that help seal the repaired area from future water penetration, potentially saving time and money down the line.
As Easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Simply use a stiff brush or blower to clean the repair area and remove moisture from the surface with a propane fueled heat gun.
2. Fill the repair area with a maximum layer of ½ inch of ChipFill and apply heat. The heated ChipFill will become molten and follow the contours of the repair area.
3. If the repair area is deeper than ½ inch, then repeat step 2 until area is filled.